Current D Custom content marketing job openings
We’re looking for savvy marketers, designers, writers, and programmers to help us tell our clients’ stories. Want to be a part of D Custom’s dynamic team? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Service Manager
D Custom is hiring an Account Service Manager to manage and grow existing customer accounts. The ASM serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for excellent customer service and overall client satisfaction. The ASM acts on behalf of our clients, representing their needs and goals to the internal creative team to ensure quality. In addition, the ASM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for implementing client strategy and effectively working with the internal team to meet client objectives and timelines.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represents the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Manages all client communications, conflict resolution, and adherence to client deliverables according to scope of work.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- This position will also be responsible for maintaining client workflow and adhering to process while ensuring brand standards are met and projects are profitable.
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the director of client solutions of any problems that may arise.
- Assists the director with the contract and contract renewals.
- Approves change orders and invoices.
- Is aware of and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the director.
- Understands company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and reports on a weekly basis.
- Proven track record in managing external client relationships
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with designated client contact as well as grow and develop other relationships within the account
- Tactical project management expertise and a high capacity for multi-tasking
- Minimum 5-7 years of account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a problem solver
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
Please send resume to Jas Robertson at email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.
Digital, Multimedia & Animation Designer
D Custom is looking for a knock-your-socks-off digital/multimedia designer for either full-time contract work, or a full-time position with our agency. Candidates must have experience in creating the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communication products using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects.
This position may work on projects from concept to completion, such as internet sites, videos, commercials, post-production effects, motion graphics, electronic games, online learning materials, interactive touch screen design, web or television assets. 3D rendering expertise is necessity. Must have experience in digital design for websites, iPad/tablet and smartphone apps, online webisodes, display advertising, touch screen kiosks and any other screen-based media.
- Candidates must be based in Dallas, as the position entails working in the office and remotely at times (flexible workplace).
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with current tools of the trade.
- Up-to-date equipment to support working remotely or work from home.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Apple Keynote
- Multimedia optimized for web use
- Interactive design working with programmers
Other software/skill examples:
- Expert-level skills with Maya
- 3-D Studio Max
- CAD experience or SolidWorks models
- Final Cut Studio/Premiere
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Strong knowledge of visual and sound mapping, and/or tools like After Effects
- Video editing technologies
- ActionScript 3
This position must be able to source templates, combine templates and other visuals, create visual effect, integrate multimedia assets seamlessly, and be able to work well with developers/programmers. Candidates should be able to communicate with team members and clients in the design of digital assets for any purpose and platform, including but not limited to websites, apps, mobile sites, eDMs, and display banners.
The right candidate must possess great teaming skills and polished personal presentation suitable for client meetings. Apply only if you are:
- A highly creative talent
- Strong with a variety of design software
- Great at working collaboratively on a team
- Able to work well under pressure
- Focused on meeting deadlines
Please send your resume to Kyle Phelps, Director of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.