Current D Custom content marketing job openings
We’re looking for savvy marketers, designers, writers, and programmers to help us tell our clients’ stories. Want to be a part of D Custom’s dynamic team? Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations and Finance Administrator – D Custom
The Operations and Finance Manager reports to the General Manager and works with the entire agency team in directing and coordinating agency operations relating to all client projects from inception through final billing. This position requires on-going and in-depth interactions with all agency departments in order to monitor sound, proper and timely execution of all assigned work. The Operations and Finance Manager will work with the Account Management team to understand the scope of project work, schedules, and expense budgets to prepare a framework for planning workflow for each project. This role will also oversee a large portion of the agency billing procedures, and will work closely with the Company’s accounting department to
- Assign tasks and check the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- Assess team items/tasks assigned and due for the next day, week, or month and identify potential issues or roadblocks
- Maintain on-going overview of comprehensive agency workload
- Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines, budgets and tasks for the work to be done (future planning)
- Assist in writing of Project Briefs and Statements of Work
- Review timelines and project requirements with the Account Service teams, and work to get client approval
- Assist in management of vendor invoice process and aging
- Assist Account Service team with the creation of P&L statements at the outset of a project
- Administrative tasks and double checks of accounting details for financial month close
- Review of agency personnel timesheets for all employees to ensure completion and accuracy every week
- Preparation of internal financial, operating and analytical reports
Requirements and qualifications:
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills and comfort with communicating directly with all departments within the agency as well as billing contacts at client companies
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- High competency with billing/accounting processes
- Proficient in Excel and able to creatively problem solve within Excel
- Willingness to learn various facets of agency environment and assist in variety of functions
- Prior experience managing project management software packages that track processes, agency workflow while generating status and financial reports. Hands on experience using the Workamajig Project Management software package is a plus.
Please send resume to Jas Robertson at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Multimedia Managing Editor
Do you have the skill of a storyteller and the efficiency of an editor on deadline? D Custom, a Dallas-based content agency, is hiring a managing editor to oversee daily multimedia editorial operations. Join a close-knit team of creative professionals responsible for producing award-winning digital and print content. We’re looking for a seasoned managing editor who is able to:
- Write, edit and copy edit with the tenacity of a true wordsmith.
- Easily adapt to client voice, tone, and style.
- Edit content all the way from assignment to production.
- Rapidly switch from print to digital to social to video channels and back again.
- Wrangle a team of freelancers.
- Collaborate on deadlines and workflow with multiple departments.
This job is an exciting opportunity that merges brand journalism, content marketing, and best editorial practices. The topics covered are as diverse as the job’s duties. Whether it’s petcare or personal finance, our content must be creative, accurate, and strategic. Additionally, the managing editor will be responsible for overseeing fact-checking and quality-control measures.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant editing experience. Excellent client-facing communication skills required. Must be proficient in AP Style and Adobe InCopy/InDesign.
Send a cover letter and résumé to Catherine Adcock, Director of Content Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.