Current D Custom content marketing job openings
We’re looking for savvy marketers, designers, writers, and programmers to help us tell our clients’ stories. Want to be a part of D Custom’s dynamic team? Send us your resume at email@example.com.
Assistant Account Operations Manager
The Assistant Account Manager (AAM) reports to the Director of Client Solutions and the Director of Production & Client Delivery and works with the entire agency team in directing and coordinating agency projects from inception through final billing. This position requires on-going and in-depth interactions with the agency’s staff in order to provide sound, proper, and timely execution of all assigned work. The AAM will work to set the scope of work, schedules, and budgets with the account management team to prepare a framework for planning workflow and will oversee ongoing projects to ensure highest level of client service. This role will also oversee a large portion of the agency billing procedures, and will possess an affinity for working with numbers and processes.
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills and comfort with communicating directly with client contacts
- Ability to function well in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- High competency with billing/accounting processes
- Proficient in Excel and able to creatively problem solve within Excel
- Willingness to learn various facets of agency environment and assist in variety of functions
- Prior experience with project management processes, agency workflow, terminology, and the Workamajig Project Management software is a plus
- Assign tasks and check the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- Assess team items/tasks assigned and due for the next day, week, or month and identify potential issues or roadblocks
- Maintain on-going overview of comprehensive agency workload
- Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines, budgets, and tasks for the work to be done (future planning)
- Assist in writing of Project Briefs and Statements of Work
- Review timelines and project requirements with the Account Service teams and work to get client approval
- Assist in management of vendor invoice process and aging
- Assist Account Service team with the creation of P&L statements at the outset of a project
- Administrative tasks and double checks of accounting details for financial month close
Please send resume to Jas Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Minimum of 2 years experience at an interactive agency.
Current with web technologies and advanced media solutions, particularly pertaining to the digital media sector.
B.A. or B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Advanced knowledge of the WordPress platform and the ability to develop custom themes.
Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
Understanding of responsive development.
A firm grasp of SEO/SEM best practices.
Experience with creating sitemaps and wireframes.
Basic understanding of PHP.
Willingness to learn latest web technologies.
Knowledge of Version Control Systems.
Commitment to and experience in standards-based development, including accessibility standards.
Effective team player who can also work independently.
Effective communication, organizational, and motivational skills.
Ability to work collaboratively with cross-departmental and interdisciplinary teams.
Applicants should send a link to their github repo, portfolio or related work to Kyle Phelps, Director of Design, at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Digital, Multimedia, & Animation Designer
D Custom is looking for a knock-your-socks-off digital/multimedia designer for either full-time contract work, or a full-time position with our agency. Candidates must have experience in creating the overall look and feel of a wide range of interactive communication products using text, data, graphics, sound, animation and other digital and visual effects. This position may work on projects from concept to completion, such as internet sites, videos, commercials, post-production effects, motion graphics, electronic games, online learning materials, interactive touch screen design, web or television assets. 3D rendering expertise is necessity. Must have experience in digital design for websites, iPad/tablet and smartphone apps, online webisodes, display advertising, touch screen kiosks and any other screen-based media.
- Candidates must be based in Dallas, as the position entails working in the office and remotely at times (flexible workplace).
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with current tools of the trade.
- Up-to-date equipment to support working remotely or work from home.
Technical skills/Technology Examples include:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Apple Keynote
- Multimedia optimized for web use
- Interactive design working with programmers
Other software/skill examples:
- Expert-level skills with Maya
- 3-D Studio Max
- CAD experience or SolidWorks models
- Final Cut Studio/Premiere
- Adobe Shockwave Player
- Strong knowledge of visual and sound mapping, and/or tools like After Effects
- Video editing technologies
- ActionScript 3
This position must be able to source templates, combine templates and other visuals, create visual effect, integrate multimedia assets seamlessly, and be able to work well with developers/programmers. Candidates should be able to communicate with team members and clients in the design of digital assets for any purpose and platform, including but not limited to websites, apps, mobile sites, eDMs, and display banners. The right candidate must possess great teaming skills and polished personal presentation suitable for client meetings. Apply only if you are:
- A highly creative talent
- Strong with a variety of design software
- Great at working collaboratively on a team
- Able to work well under pressure
- Focused on meeting deadlines
Please send your résumé to Kyle Phelps, Director of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.