Current D Custom content marketing job openings
We’re looking for savvy marketers, designers, writers, and programmers to help us tell our clients’ stories. Want to be a part of D Custom’s dynamic team? Send us your resume at email@example.com.
Operations Administrator/Traffic Manager – D Custom
- Assign tasks and check the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- Assess team items/tasks assigned and due for the next day, week, or month and identify potential issues or roadblocks
- Maintain on-going overview of comprehensive agency workload
- Initiate new jobs for the client and create timelines, budgets and tasks for the work to be done (future planning)
- Assist in writing of Project Briefs and Statements of Work
- Review timelines and project requirements with the Account Service teams, and work to get client approval
- Assist in management of vendor invoice process and aging
- Assist Account Service team with the creation of P&L statements at the outset of a project
- Administrative tasks and double checks of accounting details for financial month close
- Review of agency personnel timesheets for all employees to ensure completion and accuracy every week
Requirements and qualifications:
- Expert organizational skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Outstanding communication skills and comfort with communicating directly with all departments within the agency
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Comfort/familiarity with billing/accounting processes
- Proficient in Excel and able to creatively problem solve within Excel
- Willingness to learn various facets of agency environment and assist in variety of functions
- Prior experience managing project management software packages that track processes, agency workflow while generating status and financial reports. Hands on experience using the Workamajig Project Management software package is a plus.
- Entry Level welcome to apply, 1-2 years agency project management or traffic experience preferred
- This role is entry level to junior, and those with mid to high level salary requirements need not apply
Please send resume to Jas Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Digital Content Coordinator
Dcustom is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator who would be an eagle-eyed, organized specialist that would assist the program manager with editorial and production aspects of our small business social media service. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, assertive, and capable of turning complicated, unwieldy projects into expertly managed programs that flow smoothly through our process. This is a junior or entry-level position, and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Research topic ideas and resources for new blog content.
- Edit content-proofreading content and making changes to blog posts.
- Assign images to blogs – choosing images to accompany each post and pulling new images from stock sites as necessary.
- Schedule social media posts – inserting photos, optimizing content for web, checking all embedded links, building an SEO kit, selecting a category for each blog using WordPress, Hubspot and other blog hosting services.
- Perform weekly social media content checks to verify consistency of posts, SEO tags and working links
- Perform regular content audits for all clients to ensure consistency throughout online presence.
- Assist the account manager with other tasks as needed.
Please send resume to Hannah VanAmburgh at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Do you mock poorly kerned type or bad user experiences? Are you willing to push yourself beyond your creative limits. D Custom, an award-winning Dallas-based content marketing agency, is hiring a graphic designer to grow its design team. As a member of the D Custom design team, you’ll be working in a fast-turn environment where collaboration is essential to your success. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of concepts for multiple design projects and an extremely diverse B2B and B2C client list.
- Be self-motivated, accountable and detail-oriented
- Support the Creative Director with development of custom publications, websites, marketing collateral, photoshoots, and video direction.
- Manage digital production of websites.
- Collaborate with editorial and strategy team to ensure creative is on target.
- Be able to effectively communicate ideas to team and present them to the client.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field.
- 2-3 agency experience.
- Strong print and digital design skills reflected in portfolio or website.
- Keen eye for typography, layout, color, and photography.
- Ability to think on your feet in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Positive attitude and proactive, strategic thinker.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
Please send resume to Kyle Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.