FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Jas Robertson
DALLAS, August 1, 2016 — D Custom, a full-service content marketing agency, was recently honored with four APEX Awards, two Telly Awards, and a Content Marketing Award for outstanding work with Texas Farm Bureau Insurance and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
D custom awards
The 2016 APEX Awards for Publication Excellence honors excellence in print, online, electronic, and social media content and is sponsored by Communications Concepts Inc. The Telly Awards are the premier honor for outstanding local, regional, and cable TV commercials and programs, the finest video and film productions, and online commercials, video, and films. The Content Marketing Awards program is the leading international awards program that recognizes the best content marketing projects, agencies, and marketers in the industry each year.
D Custom won four APEX awards total for its work with Texas Farm Bureau Insurance and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, including:
- Award of Excellence for the winter 2015 edition of Texas Farm Bureau Insurance’s custom publication, Texas Heritage for Living®
- Award of Excellence in social media for Texas Farm Bureau Insurance corporate Facebook page and agent Facebook pages
- Grand Award for the visually striking photography seen in the Texas Heritage for Living® spring 2015 cover story, “2015 Storm Guide”
- Award of Excellence in website design and illustration for the content marketing hub developed for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HPE Enterprise Forward (hpe-enterpriseforward.com/)
At the Telly Awards, D Custom won two awards for its program with Texas Farm Bureau Insurance, including:
- Bronze Award in the Branded Content, B-to-C category for the online video about rebuilding in West, Texas
- People’s Telly Bronze Award in the Branded Content and Entertainment category for the online video about rebuilding in West, Texas
The agency won a Content Marketing Award in the Editorial — Best Special Topic Issue category for its work on Texas Heritage for Living®. Additionally, D Custom was named a finalist in the following categories: Strategy — Agency/Client Content Marketing Partnership (for work with Hewlett Packard Enterprise), Design — Best Feature Design (for the winter 2015 issue of Texas Heritage for Living®), and Design — Best Overall Design — Digital (for HPE Enterprise Forward).
“We develop and implement tailored content marketing strategies that align with our clients’ business objectives and achieve measured success, building strong relationships between brands and their target audiences,” said D Custom President Paul Buckley. “This has been a landmark year for D Custom and our clients. Our agency has grown tremendously over the past year, and we are incredibly honored and proud to receive such prestigious recognition from leaders in our industry.”
To learn more about D Custom’s content marketing services and its clients, please visit dcustom.com. For more information about the APEX, Telly, or Content Marketing Awards, go to apexawards.com, tellyawards.com, or contentmarketingawards.com.
ABOUT D CUSTOM: A trusted marketing partner to global brands, D Custom builds connections and drives sales through smart strategy and compelling content. From strategy to implementation and optimization, D Custom is a full-service content marketing agency supporting a variety of formats from digital to video, print to social. Founded in 2001, D Custom is a subsidiary of D Magazine Partners and has been recognized for numerous awards, including Pearl, Communicator, Apex, and Telly Awards. For more information on D Custom, please visit dcustom.com.