Digital Media Strategist
The Digital Media Strategist is responsible for helping develop, manage, execute, measure, and optimize marketing strategies for several B2B and B2C clients across paid, earned, and owned digital marketing channels. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, this person plays an important role in helping to develop and evolve client marketing strategies and assists in developing and executing integrated content marketing presences across multiple platforms and channels.
This person will also be responsible for providing guidance to clients on content marketing best practices, channel management, and program optimization based on consistent review of content performance.
- Contribute to the development of client content strategy, management, execution, measurement, and program optimization
- Create content amplification recommendations and programs including both organic and paid promotion through native advertising, web widget platforms, ad words, paid social media, etc. Optimize based on performance
- Act as a manager for client social media platforms, oversee and execute on social media/paid media campaigns
- Generate social media and newsletter copy for client programs
- Measure and optimize content based on analytics and associated benchmarks to make optimization recommendations
- Monitor client program KPIs, creating monthly program analytics reports (tracking digital channel performance) and developing performance reports with recommendations for program improvement and/or additional content tactics
- Communicate key learnings with team members and clients
- Understand client business goals and ensure content strategy and deliverables are in alignment with goals
- One to three years of marketing communications/content strategy/social media experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Marketing
- High-level understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social channels; familiarity with business page management and analytics insights preferred
- Experience with WordPress and Yoast SEO plugin
- Understanding of Google tools (Drive, AdWords, Keyword Tool, and Analytics) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Writing or editing experience, including knowledge of AP Style, preferred
- Understanding of content marketing amplification tactics including: SEO/SEM, paid and organic social media promotion, native advertising, brand journalism with third-party contributors, web widgets, etc.
- Knowledge of what content types to use on which channels or avenues, and when
- Understanding of key content marketing and digital tools and platforms including: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sprinklr, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, etc.
- Excellent presentation and people skills. Articulate when explaining new strategy recommendations with a clear understanding of the “why”
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1-3 years
- Social Media Marketing: 1-3 years
- Digital Marketing: 1-3 years
- Content Marketing: 1-3 years
- Marketing Analytics: 1-3 years
- WordPress: 1-3 years
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].