D Custom, a full-service content marketing agency, was named a winner in two categories and a finalist in four categories in the 2017 Content Marketing Awards. Presented by the Content Marketing Institute, the Content Marketing Awards — the largest international content marketing awards program — honor the best projects, agencies, and marketers in the industry every year. More than 1,100 entries were submitted in categories spanning from strategy to distribution and from editorial to design.
Here are our wins:
- Best Use of Photography — Texas Heritage for Living Cookbook, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
- Best Overall Design, Print — Texas Heritage for Living Cookbook, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
And our four finalist nominations:
- Agency/Client Content Marketing Partnership — D Custom and Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Best Overall Editorial, Print — Texas Heritage for Living magazine, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
- Best Feature Design — “Some Like It Hot” feature for Texas Heritage for Living magazine, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
- Best Overall Design, Digital — Texas Heritage for Living website, Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies
Impressed? Let’s collaborate. Contact us here.
ABOUT D CUSTOM: A trusted marketing partner to global brands, D Custom builds connections and drives sales through smart strategy and compelling content. From strategy to implementation and optimization, D Custom is a full-service content marketing agency supporting a variety of formats from digital to video, print to social. Founded in 2001, D Custom is a subsidiary of D Magazine Partners and has been recognized for numerous awards, including Pearl, Communicator, Apex, and Telly Awards. For more information on D Custom, please visit dcustomdallas.wpengine.com.