The Digital Strategist develops, implements, and optimizes digital campaigns to amplify content and drive engagement across the purchase cycle. This role also helps to develop content marketing strategies for our clients and ensures the agency is up to speed on the latest media and marketing platforms. The Digital Strategist is the go-to person for guidance on digital campaign best practices, channel management, and program optimization.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- High-level understanding of SEO, search, social media, marketing automation, and CRM platforms.
- Writing or editing experience, including knowledge of AP Style, preferred.
- Understanding of content marketing amplification tactics including SEO/SEM, paid and organic social media promotion, native advertising, brand journalism with third-party contributors, web widgets, etc.
- Excellent presentation and people skills. Articulate when explaining new strategy recommendations with a clear understanding of the “why”.
Please contact Paul Buckley at [email protected].