D Custom Wins Eight Communicator Awards
D Custom won eight awards at the 23rd annual Communicator Awards by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts. We were awarded for our work with Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies.
For the past two decades, the Communicator Awards has honored excellence in marketing and communications internationally with more than 6,000 entries received annually. The awards are divided into two categories: Excellence and Distinction. D Custom won four gold Awards of Excellence and four silver Awards of Distinction, marking our fifth consecutive year of Communicator Awards wins.
Here are our wins for Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies:
- An Award of Excellence in photography for the Texas Heritage for Living Cookbook.
- An Award of Excellence in overall design for Texas Heritage for Living magazine.
- An Award of Excellence for the visual appeal of the Texas Heritage for Living website.
- An Award of Distinction in feature writing for the article “Hope for the Future.”
- An Award of Distinction in B2C campaigns for the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies life insurance campaign.
- An Award of Distinction in copywriting for Texas Heritage for Living magazine.
We racked in two awards for our work with Hewlett Packard Enterprise:
- An Award of Excellence in podcasts for the Enterprise Forward Podcast.
- An Award of Distinction in social media campaigns for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise social media amplification program.
Love what we do and want to work with us? Contact us here.
ABOUT D CUSTOM: A trusted marketing partner to global brands, D Custom builds connections and drives sales through smart strategy and compelling content. From strategy to implementation and optimization, D Custom is a full-service content marketing agency supporting a variety of formats from digital to video, print to social. Founded in 2001, D Custom is a subsidiary of D Magazine Partners and has been recognized for numerous awards, including Pearl, Communicator, Apex, and Telly Awards. For more information on D Custom, please visit dcustomdallas.wpengine.com.